miss-fire question

Hi all,

I have just finished sticking my DeLorean engine back together and
amazingly it started 1st time.

A quick update on what I have done prior to asking the question.

I removed the intake manifold and water pump, changed all of the
rubber hoses including the small vacuum hoses changed the distributor
rotor arm and cap, changed the HT leads and installed a new A/C and
Alternator belt.

Anyway, the car fires right up and idles but as soon as you give it
some reves it missfires badly, I am going to test the HT leads to
check that they are all getting current with my timing light but are
there any other reasons why this may have suddenly occured?.

Also has anyone got a picture of the fuel distributor with all the
fuel lines attached as althought I labled them and made notes I want
to make sure that they are back in the right order!.

Thanks in advance

James RG