From: kkoncelik@xxxx [mailto:kkoncelik@xxxx]
Sent: 17 October 2002 18:51
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] DeLorean Car Show IMPORTANT NEW AND EXCITING

HI

Its been a while and a lot of things have changed in the World of DeLoreans.
The Delorean Car Show took a whole new turn in Memphis as we had many of the
Custom DeLoreans at the show in addition to the Daily Drivers and Concours
cars.

Many of you on this list never got to go to the show and many more of you
wanted more details than just pictures on a web page can do.

The time has come I believe to fill a gap in coverage of our cars by
introducing to you

the "DELOREAN CAR SHOW MAGAZINE"

This magazine will be produced by DeLorean Car Show Inc. and cover Car Shows
and events. The main focus is the DeLorean Car Show and the events that
lead
up to it.

The entire DeLorean Community is going in different directions and I believe
that the average DeLorean owner wants a magazine that deals with the fun
aspects of the cars.

This magazine will feature in its first issue The Memphis Show with many of
the cars seen at the show and it will also give you a bit of insight on the
Pigeon Forge Show that seems to be growing at a faster rate than Memphis.
In
addition we will have an article from George Crane who spoke at the Memphis
show on Friday night. He was the former DMC Factory worker that I have had
many
requests to bring back for Pigeon Forge.

I am asking at this point for DML members to submit articles that relate to
the Memphis Show. What I wish to do now and in the future is to have anyone
at the show send me a picture of themselves and their car, and if you didn't
have a car yourselves, then with a car and a brief description of who you
are and where you are from. I will publish these in each issue.

If you did not attend but wish to show us your car, please do so as well.

This is your magazine and you are what makes this car interesting,

I would also like each of the 11 or 12 Delorean groups I count around the
country to write an article about your group. The shows you did the past
year (yes with pictures) and what you plan to do in the future leading up to
Pigeon Forge.

Advertising Space will be available for ALL the vendors and is available
now.

The magazine will heavily feature the Cars and the People of the show and
will act more as a doucmentary and a view of upcoming shows. As of now I
plan one issue a year but that can change depending on my advertising needs.

We will accept written articles, Photos, or electronic files and pictures.
Electronic pictures should be 2.1 megapixel or greater and 600dpi or above
is
preferred. MS word is preferred but we can take many other forms of
documents.
We prefer written text to be sent electronically.

We will work with this as we go along to see how well these files turn out.

Remember this is your magazine and if we all work together we can have a fun
time doing it and we can properly document the greatest Delorean Owners and
Enthusiasts of all time for generations to come.

This magazine will be like no other - you have my promise !!!
(That could be good or bad LOL)

More Details will follow and the web page will be updated soon.

The cost and release date have been determined but it will not be announced
until I see how much material we recieve probably in mid to late November.

So please send in your pictures and articles to:

DeLorean Car Show Inc.
C/O DeLorean Car Show Magazine
4500 Woodland Dr
Mason, Oh 45040