RE: [doc] RE: DMC for sale by auction - Coys

RE: [doc] RE: DMC for sale by auction - Coys

Title: RE: [doc] RE: DMC for sale by auction - Coys

Is that the technical name for that part of the car, the "door-jam" ? Never knew that. You learn something new everyday etc etc

Stephen.

Stephen Strelczak
IT Solutions Advisor

Comtec NHS PLC

Comtec NHS PLC,
The Business Centre,
AvonStreet, Bath
BA1 1UN.

Telephone:   01225446122
Facsimile:    01225448360
Mobile:         07970008603

Fujitsu-Siemens Gcat Supplier
HP ProCurve Networking  Platinum  Partner