New Automatic Trans Computer Governor info

New Automatic Trans Computer Governor info

Hi all,

This weekend after allot of pestering I finally had Rich's upgraded
governor computer system installed into my auto box DeLorean.

Since I brought my DeLorean, almost 3 years ago, I have had various
gearbox troubles relating to the dreaded governor computer but had
put off buying a New Old Stock GC unit for fear of the same problem
reoccurring, and at $450 plus shipping I am glad I did.

I am pleased to say that with the new GC installed my car shifts
beautifully, kicks down correctly and is smoother than ever as I
demonstrated to Rich by doing a 360 donut in my work car park which
was quite amusing :-)

A big thank you to Rich for allowing my car to trial the prototype
GC, and anyone with auto boxes and shift problems should watch this
space.

James 5462