Re: [doc] Windscreen Surround Painting/General Waffle

Re: [doc] Windscreen Surround Painting/General Waffle

I will need a system for 4426. It was a turbo'd car but killed due to over boost. The turbo kit has been stripped and sold, so I have no exhaust.

I want to get it back to stock.

Chris Parnham wrote:

Is there a demand for my old exhaust components? We have cut the silencer up
to see how it was done. I will keep the manifolds, there really was not much
else!

CP I'll ask Dave about his engine.