From: Martin Gutkowski [mailto:webmaster@xxxx]
Sent: 15 September 2002 22:59
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Springs/ Exhausts

YES. Although you can gain power by removing it, this is only by virtue of
making the engine more thirsty and less green. I
believe the best way to do it is to change teh metering head for one that
wasn't meant for a lmbda equipped engine.

The hole would be easy to plug if you wanted to lose it at a later date. A
properly functioning lambda system should not
affect the performance much at all (and if you just unplug the lambda sensor
on a system properly set up to use it, you'll
really screw it up and get awful performance. I've done it.

Just got back from IOW sh