Problems...

Hi all,

Well wouldn't you know? Just a few days before the IOW show and my car decides to throw it's toys out of the pram and fall to bits on me.

Not that I'm in the slightest bit surprised!

So.. she's started "drinking" clutch fluid. Can't see a leak as everything is dry but I got in her this morning and couldn't engage any gear... and even after topping up I lost 2nd.

Temperature gauge just gave out.. and the fans with it.

I'm getting a knocking noise but can't pinpoint it... TABs perhaps.

That said, she started first time after three weeks of non-use (weather has been awful).

<shrugs shoulders>

Meh.

Dan
Vin#5284 - Hana

PS.. On the bright side I should have my CAT bypass early next week!