From: Stian Birkeland [mailto:delorean@xxxx]
Sent: 26 August 2002 15:39
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; DOC UK
Subject: [doc] DeLorean Renting

Hello all,
I've been approached by an ad firm that wants to use my DeLorean as the actual BTTF DeLorean to promote the release of theBTTF Trilogy on DVD.

So - for all of those who have "been there, done that"...

How much money did you get for renting out your DeLorean? What can be expected?
The way I see it, it has to be "worth it". Sure, I can rent my DeLorean for free, but since this is backed by Universal and they want the car, I'm sure they have some money to spend on the promotion.

They plan to rent it for 1 1/2 month!!! And they will trailer it across Norway.

No problems with the insurance, but what other things should I be considering?

Best wishes :)

Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759