Fall Drive DeLorean Club Netherlands

Hello all,

I'm writing this as a representative for the
DeLorean Club Netherlands (DCN),
not as a member of DOC-UK.

I'd like to remind all of you that if you still want to participate
in our Fall Drive on September 27 through 29,
you have to enter within the next week or so!

Go to: <http://www.delorean.nl/index_gb.html>,
then click "News" on the right and after that on
"Autumn Rally". You can get there instantly by following this link:
<http://www.delorean.nl/engels/d_form_meeting.html>

Last year we really had a great time, I KNOW we'll have
a great time this year too, but it would be even more fun
with some of you there too!

If you want to know more, feel free to contact me directly,
or use one of the links on the site.
So far it looks like we'll have 10 to 15 cars together,
including 1 or 2 Belgian cars...

Hope to see you there,

Jan van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...