Re: [doc] NEC show...

I'm planning to attend the show...but it's a week or two long mixed-use trip
between DeLorean, Carcoon and hopefully a honeymoon of sorts!

I'll be smuggling in some parts for a few clients, too, and I'll post again
once the dates get closer to see if anyone wants anything special brought
over.

James