play.com

Dear All,

During my recent holiday to Jersey, I met up with one of the directors of
www.play.com, wanting to buy / hire a DeLorean to advertise the forthcoming
Back to the future trilogy box set that is due to be released in December.

They are looking for a car in the price range of around £12,000 regardless
of interior, transmission etc but it cannot be a painted example.

If they are unable to buy a car over here (quite probable at the moment)
they are willing to hire a car for the 2 / 3 month duration, BTT Futureise
it, stick company logos all over the car to advertise the release and then
drive it around all the major cities in the UK.

Another possible option I put to him would be that you sell them your car to
them for around £12,000 and once they have finished the promotion they sell
the car back to you at a much lower agreed price say £8,000, depending on
mileage, condition etc.

Other than that they will have to bring one over from the states.

Also I managed to get a club discount for the set but this won't be
available to us until some time in November, and will be on some sort of
voucher basis.

If anyone is interested in doing this then please contact myself or Chris P.

All the best
Andy.