RE: [doc] #2727 now road worthy

Congratulations from me too...

> £88 for the six months road tax (yep the bloody
>thing attracts a NEW CAR emissions tax!)

Please clarify if this is good or bad, I'd be REALLY happy
with that kind of road tax; in the Netherlands I pay about
£83 per QUARTER for my D because of its' weight...

My Esort (weiging in at allmost 400kg LESS) costs me
about £85, of which £48 is because I drive a diesel...

A friend of mine with the same Escort, only on petrol
only pays £27 per QUARTER (His car is 100kg lighter;
a Diesel is built heavier...)

Can anyone tell me how this works in GB?

Jan van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000