Re: [doc] DeLorean FAQ

Hiya

I originally wrote it in terms of "that's brushed aluminium, right?" but if there's one thing I've noticed lately, it is the
"chinese whispers" effect. If someone gets hold of one of these, then doesn't read it properly, or only half-remembers it,
it'd be too easy to "remember" that it's made of aluminium. I figured it'd be much safer to not mention ally at all.

Mike Loasby said the SS chassis was dropped due to poor performance in crash tests at low temperature, or rather that they
couldn't guarantee the _same_ performance at -7 or something.

Martin