Re: [doc] DeLorean FAQ

I am in the middle of updating it now. I have nearly 80 photos from Memphis and at least 20 or so from Supercar. Lots to add and I'm running out of server space

BTW you reminded me of a question I forgot "how do you clean them?"

Stephen Strelczak wrote:

Martin,

      Does my car get pictured on the site soon, my dog asked me if she was famous yet? Write something nice, and don't be rude about Lola :)

Stephen.

Stephen Strelczak
Networked Storage Division
Comtec PLC.