Insufficient postage.

Tris / list,
Our dear old post office or should I say consignia, now have a strict
policy on postage, If you put on insufficient as Tris did to me, ..a whole
6p short!, they now leave you a little note, meaning you have to drive into
town, ( 10 miles return in my 5.3 litre Jag, cost 4 pounds) pay the 6p plus
the 80p fine to retrieve your stuff! Good old post office, that the way to
encourage custom and good will...I don't think!