SCS

Hi everybody,

I'm at home safe and over 700mi more on the odometer
than 48 hours ago... Just wanted to say I had a terrific
weekend (and birthday) thanks to you all.

I'll be putting close to 100 pic on-line in the next couple
of days, I'll post a link when they're up.

You can also expect an article on the site for our Dutch club,
it's still in the making, as is the translation into English.

Bit first; a shower and alot of sleep.
Thanks again,

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...