From: Martin Gutkowski [mailto:webmaster@xxxx]
Sent: 07 July 2002 23:41
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Meeting for next Saturday

Hi all

My mum and I will be convoying up from Kent with Jan in tow. I have
arranged to meet up with Chris Hawes in High Wycombe on the way to
Brimingham for lunch. Anyone else coming round the top of the M25 and up
the M40 want to join us at this point?

Martin (fitted the freshly painted fascias, interior nearly finished,
then off to the Diesel Centre tomorrow to try to fix Rich's car and to
fit my new shocks and give mine a service)

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk