Hammerite

You can now purchase Grey Hammerite, not a great match but it saves
mixing the two!

I was tempted to get a colour match from my local paint/motor factors
using a brushable enamel, but opted for the Grey Hammerite in the
end.

Oh yeah, cured the indicator probem I had whereby pressing the brake
the indicators stopped, release brake indicators continues to flash.

It wasn't the rear circuit boards as suggested, overhauled these
anyway, it was in fact the flasher unit under the dash,

Replacement came via Halfords, problem cured!

Also just got my wheels back after being restored with two new NCT
5's and they look crackin'

next thing to sort is the alternator, dash battery light remains on,
but volt meter still worked correctly with revs, various items
switched on/off etc, this seems to have stopped happening now and the
volt gauge sits at a constant value any thoughts,
I'm gonna try the relays as someone suggested also check the
alternator connections, but what about the alternator regulator any
help?

James Hartshorn. Vin #569