RE: [doc] Delorean stuff for a big HP seminar....

RE: [doc] Delorean stuff for a big HP seminar....

Title: RE: [doc] Delorean stuff for a big HP seminar....

Dear ALL,

Does anyone have a set of those display ramps for tiltinga car for displaying at an event, not really sure about using planks of wood Martin, I've seen those metal jobs they use at car showrooms, does anyone know someone that has a set? Just need them for July 29th, a Seminar I'm producing at HP, using my Delorean as centre attraction. Everything else isin hand, Chris, please tell Dave that the Cheque is on the way for £200,in his name, for the 50 Delorean (TOY)cars, and 50 Delorean stickers, has there been a start made on those? Really need them soon Dave. Regards to all,

        Stephen.

VIN# 6896

PSO 69W- RHD Grey Manual-

P.S. If any of you own, or work for companies which use afair amount of data storage, and perform backups from multiple servers, the Seminar this refers to will be of great use indeed, planning, future roadmapping etc. Five of the top UK storage consultants speaking, and answeringlive, and yours truly and his Delroean too. I'll send round the mail shot,and if it looks interesting, book a place with me, if not, delete it. No pressure:)

stephen Strelczak
Networked Storage Division
Comtec PLC.
The Business Centre