Re: Re: Super Car Weekend. 13/14th July.

Re: Re: Super Car Weekend. 13/14th July.

Hello,

Because Chris wrote:
> > We have a new member
[snip]
> > who wants to come to super car Sat and Sunday,
> > but will be stuck for a lift
[snip]
> > Would any one have a space in their car for him?

Martin is right, I have an empty passenger seat...
The door can be a bit troublesome,
but that shouldn't pose a real problem.

> > And / or a possible lift back to the Birmingham
> > area after tea on the Sunday?

I'm not sure on this, since my knowledge of UK
topography is limited and I will be on a shedule
since I want to catch my train back on time,
but if it's on my way, Paul is more than welcome
in my car...

Problem solved I guess!?!
See you all there,

Jan van de Wouw