Super Car Weekend. 13/14th July.

List, Tris.

We have a new member ( and owner. working on car) Paul, in the Irish
republic, who wants to come to super car Sat and Sunday, but will be stuck
for a lift from Hall Green Hotel / Dog track, to Gaydon, on the Sunday.
Would any one have a space in their car for him? And / or a possible lift
back to the Birmingham area after tea on the Sunday?

Please try and help.

Chris P

Ps Tris, can you sign Paul up he's tried unsuccessfully.