From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [doc] Speedo/Angle drive
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 11:38:19 +0100

I think Dave has the plastic caps, certainly , Wingray do. The gear box can
be overhauled for ?35 (pounds) in Nottingham, bring it SCS and I will take
it in for you.

Chris P

-----Original Message----- From: Daniel Willis [mailto:danielpwillis@xxxx] Sent: 29 June 2002 10:55 To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [doc] Speedo/Angle drive

Okay I know I can get the part from the US but can we get anything over here
yet?
I have a new lower speedo cable (braided) and that's fitted. The plastic cap
is shot as it decided to destroy the cable protruding from the hub (I know..
how?). So I figure my angle drive is also shot...

Would be nice to put miles on the car and not unknowingly break the speed
limit on my way to Gaydon! I've already done 100mph without knowing it
(printed the RPM/MPH form afterwards!)

Any help oh lovely friendly club members? :oP

Oh, just for info... my car passed it's MOT with it's running lights intact
(as they are allowed before '86 I think) and with my new headlights just
"screwed" in.. no lining up! Weird eh!

Dan
Vin#5284 - Hana - MOT'd...

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk