HP Seminar, Delorean stuff, please send here please!!!.....Stephe n.

HP Seminar, Delorean stuff, please send here please!!!.....Stephe n.

Dear All,

          Very kindly a number of you have offered various products for the creation of a suitably Back to the Future seminar at HP. To cut a long email short, anything you have, please send it to me, ASAP, if you can, or will. Everything will be well looked after, and kept safe up to and during the Seminar on the 29th of July. There after I will post by registered mail, the items you lent me, straight back to your address. I enclose my address details, please be generous, as my job rests on how effective this seminar is......

            Stephen.Strelczak

            The HP SAN-Plan Seminar

            Comtec plc

            Avon Street

            BATH

            BA1 1UN.

            England.

This includes Back to the Future DVD, VCD, Soundtrack, and anything else you think would aid me in this Seminar at HP. I really want to make my mark, and I've really got an opportunity here, so I want to grasp it and make good. Thank you in advancefor any help you can give, regards to all,

Stephen.

Stephen Strelczak

Networked Storage Division

Comtec PLC.