From: Stephen Strelczak [mailto:STEPHEN.STRELCZAK@xxxx]
Sent: 25 June 2002 11:58
To: 'doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [doc]PSO will be fine, don't you woerry about that:)

Thanks Chris,

                     Will check all of this when Martins here. Then when she's running like a gem, I'll take her for her steering rack adjustment, and then I'm plain sailing. When I have a spare £50, I'd a love a pair of those springs from you Chris, do you still have a pair?

Stephen,

I'm glad your on the case, if funds are tight , then  this can obviously  limits your options.

We ran Delores all the time in Belfast with my fans on, as my son insisted in having the air con on all the time. The alternator kept up with demands. But I would check out the metal relay thingy behind the seat, then do tend to overheat if the contacts are dirty, mine has been bridgedout with a heavy fuse.

I would also check the connecter on the temp gauge, its the one on the inboard side of the engine, (NOT the one near the water pump). It may only be a dirty contact stopping your temp gauge working. Getting that working would be my priority, so you can at least monitor what's going on.

Good luck.

Chris P