Re: [doc] Last Chance!

Anyone seen their pass(es) yet?

I, too, understand the £6.. it does mean a free coffee! :oP

Anyone I haven't already told... Hana is still a ways from MOT. Got everyth=
ing sorted except for a twisted brake cable (looks fine to me..). Bit of a b=
ugger working 7 days a week but I still intend to have her at SCS... pray fo=
r me people!

Dan
Vin#5284 - Hana