From: Robin Coombe [mailto:robin.coombe@xxxx]
Sent: 16 June 2002 16:48
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Comprehensive Cross Reference Parts List

Afternoon all,

Does anyone have (or know where to find) a Comprehensive Cross Reference Parts List
for parts available here in the UK ?

I have found a few lists on various site in the US. However I know that there are a lot of parts
that we can find over here in the UK that aren't readily available in the US.

Thanks,
Robin.

P.S.
Although my EMail address has changed from virgin.net to btinternet.com, when you click on reply your message will be sent back to virgin.net.

Please continue to send messages to my virgin.net account.
Thanks,
Robin

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk