Re: [doc] Tyres and Stands

I was inferring that the P600 sidewalls match the P6000 sidewalls (with the exception of one stray "0")

http://www.delorean.co.uk/pictures/tyre.jpg

As to painting the chassis - I use a tin of black hammerite and a tin of white hammerite, and mix them to a perfect grey match as required (James Russel-Grant's idea). Still a bit shiny, but it lasts well.

PERSONALLY I won't waxoyl my frame - I want to be able to see it and fix it as required. It's swings and roundabouts really.

Martin

james_hartshorn_uk wrote:

How doe's a Pirelli sidewall match a Goodyear side wall?

(both black I spose...only joking!)

Chris what did you use to repaint your chassis, what's the best matching paint you've found? I'm gonna source the wax Dinatrol or whatever it's called, it won best protectant in Practical Classics.
I'd like to be able to coat and inject the whole chassis, I'll seek advice from the company.

The "D"'s in this country should all follow the same procedure really considering we get about 20 minutes of sun a year!

James Hartshorn. Vin #569