RE: [doc] Positive Magazine Article in S.E.Asia

RE: [doc] Positive Magazine Article in S.E.Asia

In addition to Ian's comments,

The "Fish for cars" positive comments continue to appear in local
newspapers, The Nottingham Post on 24/5/02 and the Derby Evening Telegraph
29/5/02.

"The DeLorean--- with its distinctive gull wing doors, the DeLorean was
unveiled at the 1981 Motor Show at Earls Court, but only a limited number
were ever produced before the company went bankrupt. Famed by its ability to
transport Michel J Fox through time in the 1985 blockbuster "Back To The
Future", demand for the quintessential 1980's car rocketed after the film.
Lucky DeLorean owners can take a nostalgic trip in their DMC12- one of the
most unusual and eve-catching motor vehicles ever produced. According to
"Fish 4 Cars" publisher, Russell Scott;

" The bad news is that they are rare and you'll need to be patient until one
comes up for sale. The good news is that when they do, left hand drive
models are often priced at ?15,000 or less. That's a bargain considering
that to make a similar impact with a new car you'd be spending a great deal
more".

Chris P