From: paulsgararge [mailto:paulsgararge@xxxx]
Sent: 29 May 2002 20:56
To: Chris Parnham
Subject: Re: Dambuster Nationals 2002

Sorry, in the immortal words of the great philosipher Homer....'DOH!'
The information you need is on the website....www.geocities.com/dambustersnats
The dates are 11 August for the show, camping available from Friday the 9th with entertainment all weekend. Best you lookat the website, it will give you all the info better than I can. If you have any questions just ask either me or Rees (the organiser). Hope to see some of you there.