Car needed June 8th!

I agreed to take someone out for a spin in my car. His mate was organising
it as a birthday surprise as this guy is a DeLorean fanatic. You may
remember seeing this on the list.
Well we agreed Saturday 8th June around lunchtime. His mate was driving him
over from West Sussex to my place in S London/Surrey.
Unfortunately my car is over a Mark Bourne's place and what with the NEC and
Memphis, Mark won't be able to fix it up for me to collect until the end of
June.
That means that I can't do this 8th June thing now. Any offers before I call
and give them the bad news?
Paul