Car for sale

List,

If any of you out there in DeLorean cyberspace have £16.5k ( Pounds)
available, I have one "Corker" of a car , just become available.

A club member in Scotland had decided to sell his DeLorean. 81, Grey, 5
speed, regularly up-graded, (suspension, electrics, seat covers etc.) and
maintained regardless of cost. Bought 10 years ago from the USA with only 5K
miles on the clock, In the last 10 years he has regularly run the car about
20 miles per fought night. Now up to 8K miles. This is the sort of car you
just get in and drive off on your holidays in! It should be dead reliable!

Very valuable registration number included 83 DMC!

Yes I know what some of you are thinking!! Buy it myself and put the
number on my 83 car! Yes I'd love to, but I'm too am trying to sell at least
one of my fleet, not buy another! If I won the lottery of course........

Contact via me initially,

Chris P