From: Stian Birkeland [mailto:delorean@xxxx]
Sent: 11 May 2002 09:35
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; DOC UK; delorean-nl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Exhaust manifolds removal?

I have discovered that the exhaust manifolds, LH and RH side, are very
rusty. Now, that happens to every automobile that I know of.

But - what worries me is when the time comes and I have to change the
gaskets. It looks like the original fasteners of the manifolds (studs?) have
rusted to an extent that they will be impossible to remove without screwing
up the aluminum block!

So, what is the fi...snip.....