Re: [doc] DeLorean for sale? 17year old driver...

Re: [doc] DeLorean for sale? 17year old driver...

Hi James,
                I first wanted a DMC when I was 16 so I know how you feel.
My DMC 12 cost me £8k. I was 26 before I got it.
Bare in mind that a insurance company is going to cane you on the cost of cover.
Their is a dmc advertised in this months Classic and Sports car mag.
1981 LHD 27000 miles new MOT. lots of history £7,700
tel: Bristol 07785 248788. That is a qoute of the advert I have not seen the car but
thats a good price.
regards
Nick H