I also investigated getting new hoses made. NB the banjo on the control pressure line (the one from the top of the metering head to the warm up regulator) has a funny size at the WUR end. You can buy stainless protective braiding from hydraulics places. I was planning on doing it to all my hoses. (surprise surprise I made this contact through the robot!) www.a1hydraulics.co.uk

£170 sounds a bit steep...

Martin

mick_kerfoot wrote:

Hi Folks,

Has anyone out there got a full set of wireing diagrams.
I need one to help rewire the engine bay following a fire.

I have managed to get some new fuel injector lines. They are stainless steel braid and cost about £170. www.hosedirectltd.co.uk
If any one has problems they maintain they can make any pipe or hose you might need.

Mick Kerfoot