From: ukfinance@xxxx [mailto:ukfinance@xxxx]
Sent: 24 April 2002 09:41
To: ukfinance@xxxx
Subject: Upcoming Event(s) needing Delorean Presence!

Fm: Poten UK
Date: 24/04/02 09:40:47
Ref: 377593

To : Chris Parnham Esq.
From: Roy Dowding (Gordon-Keeble Owners' Club)

Subject: Golden Jubilee Festival at Braintree, Essex, 3rd June 2002

I am arranging the car club displays/attendance at the above on behalf of
the venue owners/organisers and my 'local' club, the SEVCVC.

The central 'core' of the display will be a hand-picked selection of 50
cars that best highlight the milestones of motoring during QEII's reign.

I would like to extend an invite to Deloreans to attend as a club and to
ask for one of your number to join the '50' representing the year 1979.

Whilst on the subject of attendance at events, would your club like to
come to the British Sportscar Day on Sunday July 7th at the Shuttleworth
Collection, Old Warden, Nr Biggleswade in Beds.
It is one of their 'Flying Days', giving the opportunity to watch an
airshow from 2.00 to 5.00 featuring many of the oldest working aircraft
existant anywhere in the world today!

Please get in touch by e-mail or phone : 020 7493 7272 (weekday 9-5) or
01708 767778 (eves and w-ends) if you'd like more info. A show like you
put on at the Gaydon Supercar Sunday would be well appreciated by all!

Regards,
Roy Dowding