Based on that description would you agree it's the Master cylinder not the servo?

cheers
Paul

www.paul.salsbury.btinternet.co.uk
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 5:05 PM
Subject: Brake Servo

Hi Paul,

My servo went about a year back,Dave howarth couldn'tcross it over at all.
So I got a new one,but on the dmc site I see the seals are for sale again now or maybee not?

I would say the match for it from the scrapyard is ford cortina mk 2 I think the first batch with the square headlights,I did seeone once and it looked the same,after I got my new one of course!

What is the servo doing then,
Pulling down to the floor when you lightly touch the pedal?

Bye for now Paul Heymeson Vin 741.