Get yer D on TV

We're building a robot for a new TV show called Mechanoids. It's not at all like Robot Wars, and part of the new show is the production want to film us building it, and show a bit of our background (eg Joe, my team mate, is being filmed at work at BAe Systems). They asked if there was any "background" they could shoot of me and Rich, which of course led me to offer the DeLoreans....

Would anyone like to join in? I suggested filming at the Diesel Centre and they jumped at the chance. They'd love it if the whole workshop was full of the buggers :-)

Filming is Sunday morning, March 3rd. The series has been comissioned by the BBC. Anyone interested? It'd be good to get another couple of cars in (James/Steve/Chris?)

Martin