From: lawther [mailto:lawther@xxxx]
Sent: 07 February 2002 23:39
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Mike Sumners Web Site.

Is it my imagination, or does Dusty change from beinga right hander to a left hander between two of the pictures?

Great mag this time.  Very nice printing.  Greta shot of Robert Lamrock's car on the front showing the doors up and level.  I mistakenly thought the left one was being propped up on a thin stick.  I assume it is his aerial (though possibly it could do both jobs for those of us with saggy doors.

The parts ref guide is a useful distillation of loadsof bits of information which are hard to find.

Thank you Andy

Tony Lawther

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk