Replacement Coolant Bottle

Stephen - there is a coolant bottle from BMW that will fit.
I remember seeing photos of it on the internet, unfortunately I
haven't been able to retrieve them again (maybe the site is gone)

You should check coolant bottles for BMWs from the late 70s and early
80s. On other parts lists the BMW 2002 is mentioned regarding other
replacement parts for the DeLorean.

Let me know what you find...
Btw, right now I came across a british BMW 2002 web site - and it
features photos of the coolant bottle. Looks very DeLorean-like.
Have a look at: http://www.bmw2002.co.uk/6into2.htm

Let us know whether it fits or not

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759

> Stephen Strelczak wrote:
>

> Martin,
>
> back to that same old problem for me, where can expansion
bottles be
> found. My mechanic has been trying to find a successful
replacement, but has