The original Delorean tie, as given to all Delorean Managers, for when h

The original Delorean tie, as given to all Delorean Managers, for when high profile customers came to the factory....

Dear All,

       I wondered if you would be interested in this very rare item, if only to reproduce the designon some of the DOC merchandise. I have recently recieved from the wife of one of the managers that worked alongside John Delorean, an original Delorean branded tie. It is dark navy blue, with the DMC logo about 2cm wide in the bottom left of the tie, with the word Delorean repeated in a pattern accross the centreof the tie, in tiny white lettering, at a 45 degree angle. Its hard to describe, but actually looks very good. A very subtle design, but for those that knowthe DMC logo, instantly recognisable. I have recieved the tie in its original packaging, and it was never worn, as the owner, managed to blag two ties instead of one, and this is the second one that was never used. I'm not going to ebay this item, but does anyone think that there would be a collector interestedin this item? If so, what would its worth be to them, at the maximum level?

                           Stephen.

PSO 69W.