Martin recomended the Diesel centre, I phoned them on Monday
afternoon and received the pump on Wednesday morning. Not bad
considering it is not even an item they stock!.
Exact match and the car is now back up and running, it's nice to have
a place down south as Wingray is a bit too far for some.

I am going down there with Marty & the lads on Saturday should be a
good time.

James RG
#4562....I think.....or is that my Barclays pin number?

P.S.

Chris sorry about the membership fee, it will be on its way within
the next week, I have left my cheque book at my parents house ;-)

P.P.S. (if there is such a thing!)

Martin, since I changed the pump all my gears work, all the way from
mersea to london 1st 2nd & 3rd. Weird surly there can't be any link
between a shagged fuel pump and my shifting problems.

Anyway see you on Friday.