From: funkymcfly [mailto:danielpwillis@xxxx]
Sent: 14 January 2002 13:53
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] BTTF DVD Release and info

All,

As some of you may be aware, the BTTF DVDs are due for release this
Summer (at - bleeding - last!). What some may not know is that it's
very likely that the films will be re-released in the cinema
beforehand!

This is the reason I've been waiting for (you know, to buy a DVD
player ;o) )

What's the betting that some of the larger cinema's may want
DeLoreans for advertising purposes? Hmmm

Dan
Ex-Vin#5641
(watch for website changes soon)

FREE COLLEGE MONEY