RE: [doc] Hi All

Tristan,
Glad to have you on board. It would be nice to properly sign you up to the
club. I can then send you lots of printed info, including rallies shows etc.
where you can get to see (and sit in) a proper DeLorean. It costs ?15 P/a,
there is a "Join" section on the DOC website.

All the best

Chris Parnham Hon Sec. DOC UK

Hello everyone,

My name is Tristan Carroll and am from South Wales.

I do not currently own a DeLorean, but hope to do so in the
near future.