Re: [doc] Replies to mails

> I don't know about the rest of you, but I have my DOC mails sent as a one
> mail a day digest

Paul/Group,

The stats are:

11 members get the daily digest
7 members view messages on the web only
1 member has chosen to get "Special Notices" only, so presumably gets very
little

The remaining 47 members get individual emails, myself included. Have you
considered using a filter in your email program (if it has such a feature)
to move all messages with "[doc]" in the "Subject" to a specific folder?
This groups all mails together nicely and I certainly prefer it to getting a
daily digest or getting the DOC messages mangled in with all the other
rubbish in my "Inbox" (I'm an Outlook Express user by the way!).

Of course it's your preference, and I too would ask members to consider the
daily digest receivers when replying to posts here. Users of Usenet will
know how frustrating it is to scroll through endless repeated crap just to
read one line of new material... normally "Me too!" :)

Cheers all,
Tris
----