RE: [doc] WAS : Delorean electrics NOW : Update!

RE: [doc] WAS : Delorean electrics NOW : Update!

Dan,

Ally Pally is the next show. Mark / Mary..is it still the end of March?..

The spring NEC is still in the air...last years "Sports car" show was hardly
a "rip roaring " success for the organisers, although our stand was as busy
as ever.

Regards your car Dan, I cant help thinking that a nearly completed / running
car is worth more. In my book 4+1 = 6 or 7!
Still not my business. Forget "parting it out", you will get "diddely
squat" and have to wait 2/3 years for that!

Just my 4 pence.

Chris P