From: Chris Parnham [mailto:chrisparnham@xxxx]
Sent: 04 January 2002 12:07
To: Alison Feeney-Hart
Subject: RE: Delorean

Alison, I have already made tentative enquires on our "newsgroup" not on the
website as such, he should not really be "plugged into the news group unless
he's a singed up member of the DOC club.....We will channel any info via
your email address.

Chris Parnham

[mailto:alison.feeney-hart@xxxx]

Great, thanks - please don't put my name or contact details on there, as I
think he looks at your site and that would give the game away...dates wise,
Sunday 3rd of Feb would be brill or any time on a weekend up until then. We
live in Notting Hill and it is quite easy to get to from the North Circular.

Many thanks for your help,

Alison.

> Hi there,
>
> My other half is delorean mad and has been for years. It is birthday in a
> few week's time and I know there is only one thing he really wants. I
> can't
> afford a Delorean, but I know it would make is day if he could go for a
> drive in one. We live in London in either London/Glasgow who might be
willing to take a fellow enthusiast