Re: [doc] PSO Sold

I think Stephen was slack not joining at the show - but he did help dismantle the stand :-) I'm really looking forward to PSO
living an hour down the M4 - Stephen and I have already made tentative plans for some days out in our D's!

I just gave mine a wash. It got a bit grubby on the way down from Reading for Christmas. I'm mothballing it for a while a)
until the roads improve and b) before i can check the trailing arm bolts. The pass side one has me a bit worried!

I've scored big-time at work - without going into it at length, I can keep the DeLorean in our "warehouse" which is heated and
lit. If I can get weekend access to it, I can take my time and dismantle all the bits that need attention. Fascias, seats,
dashboard, binnacle.......

Have a good New Year!

Martin