Hood (or bonnet) 'popping' up when released

Hood (or bonnet) 'popping' up when released

Early cars were fitted with a spring that didn't properly release the hood -
this was the subject of an unpublished, and therefore, relatively unknown
service bulletin. A new spring (Part #110279) was issued and fitted on most
of the later cars. It can be easily fitted to any car. Available from any of
the vendors for less than $3, I believe.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573