Free Copies of DeLorean Literature?

Hi,
Here's a suggestion - I think we should tryand make more original DMC info available on www.dmcnews.com
Since these are publications of a company no longer in business, no copyright would exist I believe.

Occasionally, there are quite a few memorabilia pieces of the DMC History, being offered on EBAY.
I for instance, have the DeLorean Salesman Fact Booklet. Yet, I have no problems in copying this for those who don't have it. I don't (and I believe many with me) don't get any happier by sitting on it/hiding it from other owners and enthusiasts.

The best way to make these scarce publications available would be in Adobe Acrobat (*.pdf format)
I will try and do this when Christmas time is closing in (more time on my hands).

I even got an original press release from DMC when the DeLorean was first shown to the public at the Geneva Motor Show in 1981.

One day ago, someone (hopefully from the DML) got the last bid on a rare DeLorean Transporters Handbook being offered on EBAY.

Now, what I like to know is:
1) Would you care to SHARE your DMC memorabilia literature and make it available on the DMCNEWS website for anyone to see? If no, why?

2) Would other list members (who don't have this literature) be interested in getting them FREE at DMCNEWS' webpage?

As far as I'm concerned, the value of the literature is having the original literature yourself. I don't believe they would be of less value if being offered in an electronic form. Besides, the literature is only valuable if you sell it on, but DeLorean owners/enthusiasts don't do that or? We keep the pieces as part of our cars... at least that's the way I see it.

Ok, looking forward to get many replies to my posting.

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759