Cruise Control and other Volvo curiosities

Cruise Control and other Volvo curiosities

On DOC UKs website there is a photo of a cruise control set up for the DeLorean:

http://www.delorean.co.uk/pictures/Johns_cruise_control.jpg

Well, just by one amazing coincidence, I found exactly the same cruise control in my Volvo Options Brochure.
The match is 100% with the cruis e control photo on the DOC UKs website.

FACTS: It's a cruise control for Volvo 240,1986 models (B230F)
The partnumber is VOLVO 6842 476

It looks like an exact swap (size, length etc) with the left DMC indicator switch, yet I have no idea of how to install it  ;-)

Funny, in the same brochure there is a speedo from the Volvo 240 that is a 100%  match as far as the white number lettering and marking (font type and size) goes on the speedo. This speedo goes to 200KM/H, but does not have the smaller blue lettering for MPH. The base for the speedo-needle is also the same, yet the speedo-needle itself is orange.

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759